- Minimum certification: None
- Minimum age: 12 (contact us for training children ages 10 or 11)
Number of dives: 5
pool sessions and 4 open water dives over 2 weeks
What you get: PADI Open Water Diver manual,
Deluxe Log Book pages with
binder, Recreational Dive Planner (RDP), standard dive gear rental
What you need to bring: Swimsuit for pool sessions
Class size: Limited to 6 students
Cost for a complete class:
A complete class consists of classroom and poolwork sessions, plus the 4 open water checkout dives
you need to receive certification.
- 1 or 2 students: $600 each
- 3 or 4 students: $450 each
- 5 or 6 students: $390 each
Cost for a referral class:
A referral class consists of classroom and poolwork sessions only. You are given a referral
for your completed work and you must complete your 4 checkout dives elsewhere to receive
certification. This is often a good option for a winter class, where you can finish
the checkout dives during a tropical vacation.
- 1 or 2 students: $500 each
- 3 or 4 students: $350 each
- 5 or 6 students: $290 each
Cost for checkout dives only:
If you have a referral from another instructor, you can complete the Open Water Diver course
by finishing the 4 open water checkout dives with us.
Your instructor may require you to take a Scuba Review
course to assess your skills before taking you out for the checkout dives.
- 1 or 2 students: $300 each
- 3 or 4 students: $220 each
- 5 or 6 students: $180 each